Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An appology

I know I say this way to much, but 'm sorry. I'm not even going to use my lame old excuse "I've been really busy" But, I will try to do more blog designs more quickly. I'm not hiring anymore, but we do have two more designers here. Flower and Mandy. You can see their portfolios here and here. When you order you can ask for a certain person to design, or jut whoever's available.

Thank you and we'll try to get your orders done soon!

Meg and the staff @ Dazzling Designs

3 comments:

  1. I ordered, but I don't seem to be on the waiting list?

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. I didn't get it, can you order again? If I still don't get it, I'll make a new form.
      Thanks!
      Meg @ Dazzling Design Studio

      Delete
    2. OK thanks. I'll try again.

      Delete